#. Press Knuckle Joint Coining (Completely reconditioned by VK Engg)
Work Done by VK Engg:-
- TOP Linkage pin has been cracked and replaced with a new one. Splines bush replaced with new one.
- The main motor and platform replaced.
- Lubrication pipeline replaced with new one.
- Lubrication pump has been repaired with a new return line system with filter.
- New counterbalance rod and piston.
- Liner plates relining.
- All pneumatic seals have been replaced.
- New Electric panel will be supplied as per customers need (Make of PLC).
Make – Barnaul Russia
Ram stroke: 150 mm
Number of strokes in 1 minute: 40
Shut height: 420 mm
Stamping area: 560 mm
Stamping area adjustment: 15 mm
Table size: 630x630 mm
Nominal effort: 630 ton
Hammer Drop Forging:
Make - Massey, UK
Capacity- 2.25 ton
Weight of the machine - 70 Tonnes (approx)
The hammer is now in dismantled condition.
- Fly wheel casting
- Fly wheel fully machined.
- Fly wheel balancing
- Fly wheel assembled
- Main shaft servicing
- Brake liner servicing
- Motor binding and servicing both motor (40HP Each)
- New anvil bolt spring is ready
- Guide wedge servicing